Biseri, language and genealogical education and guidance, Silvia Josephine Žele

 

Zgodovina Trbovelj, Hrastnika in Dola: I. Od početka do 1918 [The History of Trbovlje, Hrastnik and Dol: From the beginning to 1918]

 

‘Zgodovina Trbovelj, Hrastnika in Dola: I. Od početka do 1918’ [The History of Trbovlje, Hrastnik and Dol: From the beginning to 1918] was written by Janko Orožen, and published in 1958 by ‘Občinski ljudski odbor Trbovlje’ [the municipal council of Trbovlje]. This book, written in Slovenian, is a fantastic resource for anyone with ancestors from Trbovlje, Hrastnik or Dol. It goes through each administrative area and lists the sequence of owners of many properties. The book is still available for purchase through specialist bookshops dealing with old books. I purchased mine at Antikvariat Glavan in Ljubljana (info@antikvariat-glavan.si).
Below are translations of some sections of the book.

Pages 43‑45

After the death of the last Babenberg (1246), and after many years of dispute, Styria passed under the dominion of the King of Hungary. He was supplanted by the Bohemian king, Přemysl Otakar II in 1261. Thus, the region Laško–Trbovlje (Tyver–Trevůl) fell under Bohemian rule.

During earlier revolts, the nobles appropriated the extensive lands that belonged to the regional dukes. As a result, in 1265 the King and his Styrian deputy, Bishop Bruno of Olomouc, entrusted the notary, Helvik (Helwig) from Turin, with the assessment of all the ducal realty in Styria. Helvik completed the task in two years, and the collected data became known as the ‘Rationarium Styriae’ or the ‘Urbarium of Otakar’. It also includes the fiefdom of Laško (Tyver), which extended from the upper course of the Voglajna River to the settlement of Sveta Planina, and is much more thoroughly described than in the ‘Urbarium of Babenberg’. Each settlement has information about the number of subordinate farms with or without a headman [note: what we would now refer to as a mayor] (župan). The income from vineyards and wine charges (called gornine) appear in full at the end. If the serfs paid a fee to avoid tending the fields in demesne [note: land belonging to the lord], this was fully stated in the beginning. The same goes for small taxes and fees to grant them certain rights.

The fiefdom was managed by the office in Laško (officium de Tyver). It was divided into four administrative districts (šefonate) led by officers of the court called ‘sodini’ or ‘šefoni’ (iudiciarii). They also carried out administrative and economic tasks; otherwise, they would not have been mentioned in the Urbarium, whose main purpose was to establish the amount of taxes due.

The first administrative district included both banks of the Sava River. Administrative District Official Grdej (Gyrredeus) lived in Širje above Zidani most. He had two farms that were later joined to form manor lands. The Administrative District Officer managed the area south of the Sava through a subsidiary administrative office in Žebnik nad Sopoto.

The headquarters of the second administrative district was Trbovlje (Trevůl), which is referred to as the province of Trevůl (provintia de Trevůl) in the Urbarium. It was ruled by Administrative District Official Liutold. The Urbarium does not mention his estate but it is impossible that the administrative district official would be without land.

The third administrative district stretched from Krištandol and Črni studenec to the Savinja (apud aquam que dicitur Schema). Its headquarters was Belovo (it lay east of Brezno). The Urbarium does not mention its administrative district official. Nothing is known today of its two farms and the homestead of the administrative district official.

The fourth administrative district was situated to the east of the Savinja River, its administrative district official, Sašič (Zaschirz, or possibly Kašič or Kačič), lived in Breza pri Šentrupertu [Breza near Šentrupert], where he had two farms and where later a small manor stood.

The Urbarium also mentions the farms around the town of Žalec, which belonged to the fiefdom of Laško, but it does not indicate a special administrative district official for them, although there was a court (iudicum) in Žalec.

The Urbarium provides much insight into the density of settlement in the 13th Century.

The following villages were a part of the Trbovlje (Trevůl) region (or province) under Administrative District Official Liutold:
- Dol (Tal) - with 4 farms and a headman (župan) [mayor];
- Hrastnik (Graeznich) - with 3 farms and a headman;
- Log (Chasten) – with 2 farms and a headman;
- Prapretno (Praproten) – with 2 farms and a headman;
- Plesko (Neplietz – “on Plesko”) – with 4 farms and a headman.
- Retje (Reteyach – v Retjah) – with 5 farms and a headman;
- Lakonca (Lachomitz) ‑ with 2 farms and a headman;
- Dobrna (Dobringe) ‑ with 3 farms and a headman;
- Vode (iuxta aquam que dicitur Trevol – near the body of water after which Trbovlje is named – Trboveljščica) – with 1 farm and a headman;
- Limbarje (Lubomeriach – by the marsh fields of Lubomeriach) – with 2 farms and a headman;
- Loke (Lonke) – with 4 farms and a headman;
- Klek (Chlekch) - with 2 farms and a headman;
- Planinska vas (Alben – Planina) with 2 farms and a headman;
- Za Vrhom (Cauertz) – with 4 farms and a headman;
- Trbovlje (apad eccesiam in Trevol – by the church in Trbovelj) - with 2 farms and a headman
- Ojstro (Orter) – with 3 farms and a headman;
- Studence (Prunne) – with 3 farms and a headman;
- Knezdol (Grafenstůl) – with 4 farms and a headman
- Gabersko (Puchsen) – with 4 farms and a headman;
- Svine (Zwen) – with 4 farms and a headman;
- Ješje (Erlech) – with 5 farms and a headman;
- Dobovci (Dobrobitz) – with 3 farms and a headman;
- Jesenova ravan (Eschental) – with 6 farms and a headman;
- Ravne (Eben) – with 3 farms and a headman;
- Goveji Potok (Rinderspach) – with 6 farms and a headman;
- Šibernik (Sybenich) – with 6 farms and a headman;

The administrative district, which had its headquarters in Belovo, consisted of the following villages in the Hrastnik-Dol area:
- Kristandol (Christanstal) – with 4 farms and a headman;
- Unično (Wiemtschehen) – with 5 farms and a headman;
- Bezovo (Holertal) – with 10 farms and a headman;
- Turje (Thourme) – with 10 farms and a headman;
- Črni studenec (Schwarzenprunne) – with 5 farms and no headman;
- Marno (Morrowem) – with 6 farms and a headman;
- Brdce (Berdiz) – with 8 farms and a headman;

The following villages in the Hrastnik-Dol area under were a part of the administrative district managed by Grdej, who had his headquarters in Širje:
- Krnice (Char) – with 5 farms and a headman;
- Kovk (Poltz) – with 2 farms and a headman.

Page 52

After 1582, when the newly reformed urbarium was completed, and until the mid-eighteenth century, there are no important sources for the fiefdom of Laško (Tyver). In 1751 the Theresian Cadastre was compiled. It was followed by the Josephian Cadastre in 1789. Both cadastres are important in the history of land ownership. The first cadastre introduced new urbarial numbers that developed into the modern land register, and the second cadastre introduced property parcel numbers that are still in use today. The Theresian and Josephian cadastres include all fiefdoms and small fiefdoms, not only the fiefdom of Laško. The Theresian Cadastre is organized by fiefdoms and small fiefdoms; the Josephian Cadastre is organized by new districts that were based on large fiefdoms and municipalities and already mentions house numbers. In the first quarter of the 19th Century the Franziscean Cadastre (old land register) was compiled, which marks the transition to new land registers. The Franziscean Cadastre has two parts: ‘Urbarium ruralis’ (for farms) and ‘Urbarium dominicalis’ (for manorial land). The ‘Urbarium ruralis’ was a register of the land that was originally owned by farmers; the ‘Urbarium dominicalis’ was a register of the land that was once-manorial land, and which after 1542, was distributed amongst the people to increase income (those lands were usually covered by forests that had to be cut down by the new owners). Dominical land generated significantly higher profit than land in the Urbarium ruralis because in the reformed urbaria, the latter was subject to taxes. There was a special urbarium for vineyards, which was added to both the great urbaria of Laško as a comprehensive addendum.

The property of the hospital in Celje is mentioned in the assessment of dominical land (“gültschätzung”) dating from 1542‑1552 and in the taxation register (Stuffregister) for the years 1747‑1748.

The following newer urbaria include information about the property related to Gornji Grad and church property: Gornji Grad urbaria dated 1426 and 1601, a church urbarium dated 1744, and the newest urbarium that dates from the beginning of the 19th century.

There is also a newer urbarium for two small fiefdoms; the parish of Laško and the small fiefdom of Šmihel.

The regional court, which was founded in 1227, was closely connected to the region of Laško (Tyver).

The borders that limited the jurisdiction of the regional court were stated in the 1524 urbarium. At that time the fiefdom of Radeče (Loka) had already separated from the regional court of Laško and was not under its administration. The fiefdom of Radeče encompassed the land of all other fiefdoms that had broken away from the fiefdom of Laško.

On the right bank of the Savinja, the border of the Laško regional court was as follows:

Near Kotel it crossed the Savinja parallel to the southern part of Tremerje, bypassed a rocky cross (of which nothing is known today) and climbed the rocky slope of Škrlovje to the top of Malič. It followed the ridge down to Šmohor and then up to the peak of Mrzlica. From there it dropped to the ridge of Vrh, passed the Smrekar and Štarkl farms (that still exist under the same house names) and climbed the hill to the church of Naše ljube Gospe [Church of Our Beloved Lady] on Sveta planina (Partizanski vrh). It ran through the settlement of Klek to Bevščica creek, and the Trboveljščica, where a sawmill used to stand, and then to the Sava River. It followed the river to Loke (near the outflow of Boben creek). At the Povše house (today the Urbajs house, informally known as Možina’s) it crossed the river and continued on the left riverbank to the Martinšek house (the farm retained that name until recently), went uphill to Kupča vas, Glina and across the slope of Turje (Straški hrib) From there it ran through Lukovica to the Savinja and to the outflow of the Gračnica.

Cadastral community of Sv. Marko
Census data on the community of Sv. Marko [Saint Marko]
Page 155

Ravne

The settlement of Ravne lies on a ledge on a western slope with marshy soil and vast clearings. The settlement is elongated, and spreads from the southeast to the northwest.

Ravne was always a part of the fiefdom of Laško (Tyver).

The ‘Urbarium of Otakar’ mentions four Ravne farms, of which three were ordinary farms and one belonged to the župan (headman).

The 1524 Urbarium lists five farms, of which four were ordinary farms and one was the property of the župan (headman). The landholders were Janže Zupan (Supan) — on the župan-owned farm (known as župa or Supp), Klement's widow, Ulrik, Pavle and Jakob.

The 1582 Urbarium also mentions five farms, four ordinary and one župan-owned. The landholders were: Peter Dolinšek, of the župa farm managed by Urban Prukar (farm manager, Vrban Prugger, Peter Dolinscheckh Suppan H.); Gregor Polak; Jurij, son of Ulrik — on the farm of Janže Leben; Jurij and Jakob on the mill farm; Matija Gerčar (Mathia Gertscher), son of Ulrik, on Jurij's farm.

The Theresian Cadastre mentions five farmers: Janže Vodin, Benko Polak, Valentin Petelinšek, Marko Uršič and Andrej Gerčar.

The Josephian Cadastre also mentions five farmers: Nikolaj Polak, Jakob Uršič, Janez Petelinšek, Simon Ramšak and Matevž Gerčar.

In 1825 there were six farms in Ravne and it is possible to recognize five farms previously mentioned, and four farms from the Urbarium of Otakar.

Page 157

The third homestead belonged to Petelinšek (house no. 18 (21), Laško — urbarial no. 425 and 423a, Sv. Marko — land registry serial no. 16) and included a house, a little house and five farm buildings.

The farm covered: around 5 orals (1 oral equals 0.57 ha) of arable land, around 3 orals of meadows, around 3.5 orals of grazing land and around 6 orals of forest, which amounts to a total of around 18 orals of land.

The Petelinšek farm probably separated from the joint Uršič–Petelinšek farm in the Middle Ages; in that period the settlement expanded to comprise five farms. The second urbarial number (423a) shows that in the 18th century the farm also obtained some land from the Uršič farm.

Identifiable land holders of the Petelinšek farm were: Pavle (1524); Jurij, son of Ulrik — on the farm of Janže Leben and on the mill (1582); Valentin Petelinšek (1751); Janez Petelinšek (until 1807); Jakob Petelinšek (until 1825 [the 1825 Cadastral portfolio names Anton Ahac as the owner of the farm, but this is not confirmed by the Franziscean Cadastre or by the list of the parish priest Grošl.]; Janez Petelinšek (until 1857); and Franc Petelinšek.

In 1825 the Petelinšek farm also included a sawmill situated at the entrance to the Boben ravine, but by 1830s it was already owned by Marko Logar, who gave it to his daughter, Apolonija. After she married, her husband Andrej Pintar, became the co-owner of the sawmill. The homestead that developed by the sawmill was called Zgornji Bobnar [Upper Bobnar] (house no. [—] [53], Laško — urbarial no. 425a and dominical no. 306 Sv. Marko — land registry serial no. 42).

Page 158

It is remarkable that in 1825 they had relatively large homes although their surface land area was comparatively small. The farmers had access to extensive common land, which measured around 235 orals. In this context, it is possible to observe in Ravne a particularly pronounced older manorial land division, which was usual for all settlements before pastures and forests were distributed among farmers. In the manorial urbarium (‘Urbarium dominicalis’) the Ravne common land was entered under number 306 and extended from the Boben ravine to its ridge. It included the area between the hills, Klobuk and Jelenica. In the lowlands, there were fields and a few meadows, in higher areas there were only pastures with trees, and forests. These parts were known as Laz or Rep. In 1839 this common land was divided according to the size of farms: the Ramšak and Petelinšek farms were considered ‘whole farms’, the Gerčar and Uršič farms ‘half farms’, and both Polak farms ‘quarter farms’. This land distribution vastly increased the size of farms in Ravne: the Gerčar farm to 62 orals, the Uršič farm to 52 orals, the Petelinšek farm to 43 orals, the Ramšak farm to 92 orals, the Zgornji [upper] Polak farm to 26 orals and the Spodnji [lower] Polak farm to 28 orals. Some fields, meadows and pastures nearby were also obtained by Marko Logar from the Zgornji Bobnar farm. He bought them from the village community that had the sole right to common land. In the following decades, the area of arable land and meadows in Ravne significantly increased due to the conversion of suitable pasture land; pasture land that was not suitable gradually became forest land.

Goveji Potok
Pages 160-161

The Bočko farm (house no. 28 [35], Laško – urb. no. 439, Sv. Marko – land registry serial no. 60) was a bit larger than other farms in this area. It had a house and three farm buildings. In 1582 the holder of the farm was Klement Frece, in 1751 Peter Frece and in 1789 Matija Lapornik. In 1802, Matija left it to Janez Bočko; whose son Martin inherited it in 1828. In 1851, Martin’s son, Jernej Bočko, became the new owner. The old common name for the house, ‘Lapornik’, is still used today.

The farm covered: 4.5 orals of arable land, around 5 orals of meadows, a vineyard (499 square fathoms), around 6 orals of grazing land, around 3 orals of mountain land and around 7 orals of forest, which amounts to a total of around 26 orals of land.

Census data on the community of Turje
Page 220

Turje, the largest settlement in this area, developed on the top of the ridge that runs from Črni studenec to the river, Ična, opposite the village of Klenovo and at the confluence of the creek, Jepihovec, and the river, Ična, at Bilbaj.

The Urbarium of Otakar mentions eleven Turje farms, of which ten were ordinary farms and one belonged to the župan (headman).

The settlement was under the permanent authority of the fiefdom of Laško (Tyver).

The 1524 Urbarium matches the ‘Urbarium of Otakar’ completely. The holders of the eleven farms were the following: Boštjan (Sebastijan) – on the župan (headman) held farm (Supp); Martin Volavšek (Mertl Volauschak); Sajko (Sayko) – on two farms; Jakob Sajko (Jacob Sayko); Tomaž, Gregor, Jurij, Mihael Kandolf (Michel Kaindolff); Jurče (Jurse); and Fabijan. On those eleven farms, there were ten farmers because Sajko owned two farms.

The 1582 Urbarium mentions twelve farms because at that time the župan-owned farm had already split into two smaller farms. The farm holders were Jurij Zupan (Suppan) – on one half of the župan-owned farm, Krištof – on the other half of the župan-owned farm (called Jernej's” farm); the heirs of Pongrac Slanšek (Pagratz Slanscheckh Erben) – on the farm of Jurij Volavšek; Mica Slanšek (Mitze Slanschekh); Jurij, the son of Janže Slanšek (Juri Jänsche Slanscheckhs Sun); Martin, the son of Jacob Sajko (Marthin Jacoben Seickho Sun); Primož Kveder (Primus Cveuder); Nikolaj, the son of Mihael Kandolf (Niclaus d. Michel Khandolf Sun); Luka, the son of Fabian (lucas d. Fabian Sun); Matevž Očkun (Matheus Ottschkun) – on the farm of Janže Sajko (v. Jännsche Seyko H.); and Florijan Kveder (Florian Cveuder).

Two of these names still exist in the village today: the common name of one household is Kandolf and the common name of the other is Slanšek. The name Očkun can be found in Šavna peč and Lakonca near Trbovlje, but the names Volavšek, Tkavec, Zajko and Kveder do not exist in the area anymore.

The 1747/1748 taxation register of the Celje hospital provides clear insight into the history of the farms in Celje.

The inhabitants of Turje are mentioned in the register because they paid taxes in kind (buckwheat, tow [fibres for spinning] and chickens) to the hospital in units called “kupljeniki” (equal to 15–20 l).

At that time, Turje had twelve farms that the taxation register labelled as half-farms. The farms are listed in their order of position from east to west. The holders of the farms were: Jurij Juvanc (Juri Jeuanz); Tomaž Otavnik (Thomas Ottaunikh); Matija Potovšek (Mathia Potouschekh); Matija Ribič (Mathia Ribitsch); Lovre Škrobut (Laure Schrabuth); Jakob Škrobut (Jacob Schrabuth); Luka, then Primož Šergan (Lucas ietz Primus Schergan); Filip Draksler (Filip Träxler); Luka Slanšek (Lucas Schlämschekh); Blaže Slanšek (Blasche Schlämschekh; Martin Veligovšek who was followed by Peter Jezernik (Peter Irserin; vorhin Martin Völlegouschekh); and Jožef Kandolf (Joseph Candolf).

Page 221

Celje hospital also collected a wine tithe from Turska gora. The list drawn up in 1739 specifies 19 people who had to pay it. Their names show that the owners of vineyards in Turska gora were mostly the farmers from Straški hrib; one farmer was from Mačkovec and five or six farmers were from Turje – it seems that the other inhabitants of Turje did not pay a wine tithe to the hospital.

The Theresian Cadastre mentions twelve farmers: Primož Šergan; Jakob Draksler; Andrej Škrobut; Luka Slanšek; Matija Slanšek; Andrej Potovšek; Matija Cucko; Pavel Škrobut; Jožef Kandolf; Matin Veligovšek; Pavel Juvanc; and Blaže Slanšek.

The Josephian Cadastre also lists twelve farmers: Jožef Malšek (Kandolf); Pongrac Jezernik; Rupert Slanšek; Mihael Peklar; Valentin Holešek; Jakob Ribič; Jurij Rupnik; Matija Potušek; Gašper Draksler; Jakob Lovrinc; Marin Učakar; and Andrej Lovrinc.

In the first half of the 19th century, Turje still only had twelve farms. The homesteads followed the ridge from east to west (their farmland was also cultivated in the same order), only the second, the third and partly the fourth homestead lay more to the south because they were in the area where the ridge was in contact with the side of the hill, Straški hrib.

Pages 224‑225

Drajsler homestead (house no. 16 [16], Laško – urb. no. 389, dominical no. 257, Sv. Štefan [Saint Štefan] – land registry serial no. 73) included a house and two farm buildings.

The farm covered around 6.5 orals of arable land; around 1.5 orals of meadows; around 2/3 of an oral of vineyard; around 3 orals of grazing land; and around 16.5 orals of forest, which amounts to a total of around 28 orals of land.

In 1582, the Slanšek family owned three farms, among which were the Slanšek farm and the Drajsler farm. In 1739 the holder of the Drajsler farm was Andrej Slanšek, and in 1747 and 1751 Blaže Slanšek. In the second half of the 18th century, the family surname was Draksler (Drajsler). In 1791 Gašper and Marija Draksler (Drajsler) gave the farm to their daughter, Ana, and her husband, Ignacij Pust. In 1815, it was taken over by Luka Pust. In 1818, it was bought at an auction by Pavel Jager. In 1819, it was bought by Jakob Holšek and in 1828 by Martin Teršek. In 1840 it was bought by Štefan and Ana Kovač, and in 1847 by Jakob and Marija Slivca. The couple sold it in the same year to Jernej Čulko and Marija. The farm only got a permanent owner in 1849, when it was bought by Blaž Podpečan.

Žrebljev hrib
Page 495

Žrebelj-Petelinškovo (30, formerly 14, land registry serial no. 35). For more than 100 years, the farm was owned by the Petelinšek family, that is why the old common name, Žrebelj, disappeared. In 1830: Jožef Petelinšek, in 1889: Miha Petelinšek, in 1905: Ignacij Petelinšek, in 1950: five children inherited.

Bukovčevo (31, formerly 30, land registry serial no. 36). After 1838, this small farm was managed by Anton Lapornik and Marjeta, maiden name Petelinšek. In 1894, the landholder became Franc Lapornik, in 1903 the farm was bought by Franc and Marija Sušnik, in 1904 the landholders were Florijan and Neža Zagorc, in 1913, only Neža, in 1934: Rudolf Bovhan and Neža, maiden name Zagorc.

Both small farmsteads lie side by side on the Kupčeva plain below the top of Žrebljev hrib.

Page 609

Šerganovo (Turje 16, formerly 11, land registry serial number 100). Jurij Seršen and Neža, maiden name Lavrinc, who took over the property in 1839, managed it until 1878. After them: Matija Seršen. In 1899: Mihael Dornik and Marija, maiden name Seršen, 1918: Marija alone, 1921: Martin Hribšek, second husband, joint owner.

Some Lovrinces came to the farm in 1879. The vineyard with its field and meadow, which had been in the hands of life tenants, became part of the farm once more in 1899.

Lovrinčevo (Turje 15, formerly 12, , land registry serial number 63). Martin Lovrinc owned it until 1860. He was followed by Anton Lovrinc. Mihael Krulc and Kristina, maiden name Globavšek, took over the farm in 1876. In 1895, after Mihael’s death, Kristina was the sole owner until the following year, when she married Jernej Ojsteršek. Soon after, the entire family went to America, and the farm was bought by an American, Blaž Podpečan and his wife Ana, maiden name Globavšek [note: This is an error, Blaž Podpečan’s wife was Apollonia Audič, also written as Audich]. In 1924, it was taken over by Martin Dornik and his wife Eva, maiden name Podpečan.

There was an inn at the Lovrinces before it went to the Krulces (Turje 18, formerly 8, land registry serial number 64). The size of the farm was greatly reduced in 1876: many land plots went to the Cuckovoes and all of the property, Ograda, to the Kovačes (Turje 21, formerly 21, land registry serial number 53).

Slanškovo (Turje 15, formerly 14, land registry serial number 66). Jurij Mejač owned it until 1869. After him: Florijan Mejač. Anton Mejač and Eva took over the farm in 1902, and in 1936, Andrej Mejač and Marija.

Drajslerjevo (‑, formerly 16, land registry serial number 73). Blaž Podpečan, who bought the property in 1849, ran it until 1886. He was followed by Anton Podpečan and Ana, maiden name Globavšek.

Anton Podpečan went to America. When he returned home, in 1906 he sold the property to Ignacij Bajda, who later sold off the farm, with some land plots going to the Krulces, some to the Škrobutovoes, some to the the Kovačes and some to Franc Mejač (Jazmečaris (Jazemčans?) from Čreta). The remainder was sold to Franc Drobnič in 1917. He kept the forrested land, but sold the house to his Jezernik neighbour, who pulled it down and established a garden where the Drajsler house stood. Anton Podpečan and Ana moved to the Lovrinc property, to which they only added some Drajsler land plots.

Jezernikovo (Turje 13, formerly 17, land registry serial number 124). Pavel Seršen owned it until 1859. He was followed by Jurij Seršen. Then it was owned by: from 1880, Marija Seršen, maiden name Holešek; from 1889, Jožef Seršen, who was a joint owner from 1892 with Marija, maiden name Hribšek: from 1930, Jožef Homšek and Eva, maiden name Seršen.

From Jurij Seršen’s time, the property began to fail. Florijan Jovan (Glažar) bought many of the land plots in 1871. The years 1880 and 1881 were especially disastrous for the farm. Then the land plots were sold to: Kupšek and Miklavž of Kupči vas, as well as Falent, Kovnikar, Drajsler and Lovrinc. Drajsler also bought the house that Jezernik had between the Kandolf and Falent properties.

Excerpt from the Table of Contents
Especially valuable, from a genealogical point of view are the following sections:

Cadastral community of Trbovlje
- Census data on the community of Retje: Na Savi, Lakonca, Dobrna and Retje
- Census data on the community of Loke: Limbarje, Vode, Loke, and Klek
- Census data on the community of Trbovlje

Cadastral community of Knezdol
- Census data on the community of Gabrsko
- Census data on the community of Planinska vas (Planina)
- Census data on the community of Knezdol: Prečno, Podmeja, Zadobje, Svine, Rovte and Knezdol

Cadastral community of Sv. Lenart
- Census data on the community of Sv. Lenart: Šibenik, Prapretno, Log and Zavodnje
- Census data on the community of Plesko

Cadastral community of Ojstro
- Census data on the community of Studence: Studence and Žrebljev hrib
- Census data on the community of Ojstro

Cadastral community of Sv. Marko
- Census data on the community of Sv. Marko: Ravne, Goveji Potok and Jelše
- Census data on the community of Sv. Katarina: Jesenova ravan, Zgornje Čeče, Dobovci and Potok

Cadastral community of Dol
- Census data on the community of Hrastnik
- Census data on the community of Brnica
- Census data on the community of Dol
- Census data on the community of Kal

Cadastral community of Marno
- Census data on the community of Marno: Slatno and Marno
- Census data on the community of Brdce
- Census data on the community of Unično: Bezovo, Unično and Kristandol

Cadastral community of Sv. Štefan
- Census data on the community of Sv. Štefan: Črni Studenec, Holečen dol
- Census data on the community of Turje
- Census data on the community of Sv. Štefan: Čreta, Turski les, Kupča vas and Jesenovec

Cadastral community of Sv. Jurij
- Census data on the community of Sv. Jurij: Loke, Krnice, Grča, Zagorica and Zavrate
- Census data on the community of Kovk
- Census data on the community of Sv. Jurij: Mačkovec, Skopno, Terišče, Glina, and Straški hrib

More information on cadastral communities
Legislation
Territorial Units
Administrative Territorial Structure

Zgodovina Trbovelj, Hrastnika in Dola
[The History of Trbovlje, Hrastnik and Dol]

To the top

Back to Genealogy